Why Should Companies Turn to Recruitment Agencies?
Many organizations search and select candidates through their personnel management departments. However, it is not always the most effective option due to the modern recruiting services development level.
Sometimes, contacting a recruitment agency will help save time and budget. Cases when it is worth applying to professionals:
- A company that does not have an internal recruiter or HR Department has other priorities.
- There are plans to hire many employees in a short period, for example, when launching a new business, at the peak of seasonal demand, etc.
- Cross-industry competition with other employers when attracting specialists. For instance, every company needs IT specialists, marketers, HR, accountants, and lawyers.
- There is a need for a direct search for a managerial, highly specialized, or rare position.
- In case of a confidential search for a vacancy: the company wants to avoid the premature spread of information about strategic plans, structural changes, the launch of new projects, replacement of a working employee.
- In case of search in another location (region, country) or cross-regional search outside of a company's territory of presence.
- A company needs independent external expertise: for example, when the company enters a new market, develops a new project, has complex negotiations while hiring a candidate, or terminating somebody's employment, etc.
- There are HR tasks that cannot be performed by internal resources: salary research, outplacement, testing, and personnel assessment.
Understanding the company's management of all the benefits, hiring agencies helps save budget and resources for non-core tasks and increase business efficiency.